Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nice to meet you!

Hello! Recently i stumbled upon a wonderful blog which lead me to another and another. I've wanted to start a blog for a while but wasn't sure what my main subject of conversation would be. I love family, friends, food, books, shop, tv...which all amount to blog-worthy subjects! At least hope so. So here i am to dish about my random thought and daily adventures.

I'll start by telling you all a bit about my self:
My name is Clarissa. I'm a Houtson Texas girl born and raised. Going to school to be a teacher! I have a amazing husband and a beautiful daughter. I have a wonderful family and great friends.

I hope you will follow along with me and my random ramblings!

3 comments:

  1. Hi!!! Welcome to the blog world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is it that you get to name your blog Clarissa Explains It All. Love it.

    Welcome to the lovely world of blogging, haha. I'm looking forward to reading more! Yours looks cute already. :)

    Much love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recently started a blog of my own, so I know how nice a warm welcome can be! Looking forward to all your ramblings :)

    ReplyDelete